Sell Side Mergers & Acquisitions
The Cambridge Partners M&A Advisory team specializes in providing merger and acquisition advice, capital raising services and other
business brokerage and advisory services to privately held businesses, private equity firms and subsidiaries of publicly held companies.
Key elements of our Sell Side advisory process includes
among others, the following::
- Discussion and understanding of our clients objectives
- Understanding our clients industry and universe of
- Detailed analysis of our clients business and
- Preparation of a confidential memorandum that
summarizes our clients business for a prospective
acquirer, including potential operating improvements
and/or buyer synergies
- Confidentially contacting potential buyers to
ascertain their interest in acquiring our clients business
- Prequalify interested buyers and execute all necessary
NDA and confidentiality agreements prior to providing
buyers with confidential memorandum on our client
- Arrange for buyers to meet with our client (tour),
including responding to buyer inquiries
- Monitor the due diligence activities of the buyers
- Review and present buyer proposals to our client and
work with our client’s counsel to negotiate the definitive
purchase and sale agreement.
Our principal merger & acquisition services include the following:
Sell Side Merger & Acquisition – We advise clients in the sale of a business or a business segment. We also represent buyers with acquisition searches,
business brokerage and market research. Click here to learn more
about What we do.
Private Placement – We help our clients source various types of debt and equity capital.
Valuation Services – We have significant
experience in providing valuations, fairness opinions, quality of
earnings reviews and other valuation related services for purposes
of financial planning, litigation support, tax and estate, FASB
compliance, bank financing and many others